- Fri, Sep 24The Maltese Center of New YorkSep 24, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMThe Maltese Center of New York, 2720 Hoyt Ave S, Astoria, NY 11102, USAPlease join us as we welcome the the Minister for Foreign and European Affairs the Honorable Evarist Bartolo with delegation. RSVP's are required with proof of vaccination and photo ID upon entry. Limited capacity. Read more...
- Sat, Jun 26The Maltese Center
- Sat, May 29The Maltese Center
- Fri, May 07The Maltese Center
- Sat, Apr 24The Maltese CenterApr 24, 12:00 PM – 11:00 PMThe Maltese Center, 27-20 Hoyt Avenue South, Astoria, NY, USAJoin us for our new "SATURDAY SESSIONS" - enjoy our upper hall, patio, and large private backyard. Billiards, bocce, darts, live games and music all day! More to come and the grand reopening of the backyard
- Sun, Mar 21Online Event
- Sun, Mar 07Online eventMar 07, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMOnline eventTom runs the Queens Chamber of Commerce, the oldest and largest business association in Queens with over 1,300 Members representing over 125,000 Queens-based employees. Now in its 110th year; the association educates, advocates and networks for businesses small and large.
- Sat, Mar 06The Maltese CenterMar 06, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM ESTThe Maltese Center, 27-20 Hoyt Avenue South, Astoria, NY, USADoors open at 11:00 AM. Watch Live at the Maltese Center Game 1 at 1:00PM Rangers vs Devils. Game 2 at 2:30PM Lazio vs Juventus. PlayStation game play available. Reservations a must! Limited seating. No walk-ins.
- Fri, Feb 19The Maltese CenterFeb 19, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PMThe Maltese Center, 27-20 Hoyt Avenue South, Astoria, NY, USAWe are projecting to reopen with 25% capacity on Friday February 19th. Snacks and drinks will be available. All prior safety protocols will be in place. A mask that covers your nose and mouth must be worn. No exceptions. This is a tentative date and subject to change in accordance to NYS guidelines.